Customer satisfaction is my mission. I will provide excellent customer service before, during and after your order. Feel free to contact me by mail, phone, fax, or email with any questions or problems that you may be experiencing.
View Contact Information
I strive to stock quality merchandise and feel strongly that you will be happy with the products you order from me. If you are not happy, please scroll down and read the Returns and Refunds section and follow the instructions provided.
Returns and Refunds
In line with my customer satisfaction policy, I do accept returns without charging you a restocking fee. Please read the following instructions fully:
- Item must be returned within 10 business days of receiving it.
- Sealed product packages that have been opened cannot be returned. The returned item must be in it's original packaging and in new condition.
- If an error was made in packaging your order, please email me. I will take care of it personally with no additional shipping costs to you.
- If you decide the product is not what you wanted, you can mail it back to me, at your expense, for a refund.
- Email me and let me know that you are returning an item; that way I can be on the lookout for it.
- A full refund of the purchase price will be made to you via the same payment method that you paid with.
- If you paid by check, a check will be mailed to you.
- If you paid by PayPal, a PayPal refund will be issued to you.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Believe me, the Post Office has already spent that money.
- You may want to insure your return, I cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
- INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR PACKING SLIP. That way I will be able to locate your invoice and give the refund to the proper person.
- Use the appropriate address from the Contact page to mail the item back to me at your expense.
I accept the following methods of payment:
- PayPal payments (You no longer have to be a PayPal Member to use the PayPal service).
- All PayPal payments use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to keep your personal and credit card information safe. If you use PayPal, even I will not have access to your credit card information!
- PayPal accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, and -ECHECKS
- Money Orders from US and Canadian customers only.
- Personal checks from the US and Canada only. Your order will be held for 10 days, for bank processing time.
- All other customers in foreign countries must use PayPal. PayPal does have a charge for converting your currency. Check the PayPal website for current rates. Please select Cash when you checkout so that I may send you a PayPal invoice with correct charges.
I respect and uphold your right to privacy.
ALL information you submit to me for purchases, clubs, or emails,
etc. will NEVER be given out to anyone or sold to anyone!
The security of your personal information is very important to me. In an effort to protect your personal information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology with 128 bit encryption on any pages that require personal information. If your browser supports SSL (most current browsers do), it will automatically encrypt the information you provide on the secure pages on our site, before sending it over the Internet.
Some browser versions and some firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, I suggest that you contact me by phone or mail.
Customers in Canada pay:
- British Columbia = 12% HST
- Labrador = 13% HST
- New Brunswick = 15% HST
- Newfoundland = 13% HST
- Nova Scotia = 15% HST
- Ontario = 13% HST
- Other Canadian Provinces and Territories = 5% GST
Customers in other countries pay no taxes.
Copyright © 2017 Crafty Colleen's. All Rights Reserved.
Flash/Graphic/Web designs by LucidHallucinations Web Design